Joes top priority as governor is to create jobs and grow the economy. He supports:
- Reinvesting in our cities---changing tax and zoning laws--- to make them once again centers of jobs & commerce.
- Rebuilding our transportation infrastructure—creating thousands of jobs while making CT more attractive to business.
- Expanding job training at community colleges so workers have the skills needed for 21st century manufacturing & technology jobs.
- Supporting a $15 minimum wage, gender pay equity, and paid family medical leave.
- Defending the right of workers to collectively organize.
- Expanded job placement services for veterans.
- Reforming criminal justice system to emphasize job training over incarceration.